Why trust Tully & Co?
Whether you are an experienced Landlord or are looking to rent out a property for the first time, Tully & Co have one objective; to provide you with the maximum return on your property investment.
- Tully & Co offer a comprehensive lettings and property management service including;
- Free, realistic and achievable valuation on your property
- Free consultation with no obligation
- Advertising /Extensive marketing
- Comprehensive referencing/credit check on all prospective tenants
- Accompanied viewings
- Completion of appropriate tenancy agreements
- Inventory service
- Rent collection/ payment of rent directly into Landlord's bank account with accompanying statement
- Fully computerised lettings, management and accounting system
- Regular inspections of property during the tenancy
- Full maintenance service
- Excellent contacts with local builders
- Specialist department for properties suitable for student lets
- Services of mortgage adviser for investment properties
- Services of accountant and taxation consultant
- Highly competitive management fees
Tully & Co provides a fully managed professional service that offers real value for money, ensuring you get the most out of your property investment. Our fees are extremely competitive within the Portsmouth and Southsea areas and we do not add on any hidden fees or extra charges.
We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), Safe Agent, Portsmouth Property Association and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Please contact us to discuss our fees or any part of our lettings and management service in more detail; we think you will be pleasantly surprised at what Tully & Co has to offer.
"Dear Mazin and everyone at Tullys who has helped out! Thanks you Mazin in particular for having faith in us! It was a bit of a worry (especially when our sale fell through) but you remained positive and upbeat for us, putting us at ease and making us think everything would work out fine."